I have been in the Financial Services industry since 2007 and have been advising since 2008. I have completed a Bachelor of Business (Majoring in Finance), an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and various other specialty accreditations.
What drives me as a Financial Adviser is understanding what my clients really value in life.
Our values give us our “true north” and I often find there is a mismatch between what we value and where our finances are pointing. My mission is to align my client’s finances with what they value.
I enjoy dealing with clients from all walks of life including:
- The young couple making their way in life
- The business owners
- The mums and dads looking to maximise their wealth
- SMSF trustees
- Pre-retirees and retirees
I am a big believer of:
- Trying to keep things as simple as possible – over complexity brings complications.
- Educating clients – better decisions are made with better knowledge.
- Understanding the balance of achieving goals for today as well as tomorrow.
Outside of financial planning, I enjoy spending time with my wife and two young kids. Hopefully getting a game of golf in on the weekend, catching up with friends and keeping fit.