Trauma Claims



Trauma insurance pays a lump sum in the event of a specified illness such as cancer, or stroke being diagnosed.


To get a free assessment from our Claims Manager, Christine, give us a call today.


Trauma insurance, also known as critical illness, crisis or recovery insurance, is designed to provide you with financial support in the event of a specified illness.


What is a specified illness?


Each insurer has their own list of illnesses they will cover, generally they will cover:

·         Cancer

·         Stroke

·         Heart conditions

·         Major head injury


These are just a few of the illnesses covered, you should check the Product Disclosure Statement of your insurance provider for a full list of items.


What’s the difference between Trauma and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance?


Trauma insurance will fund the cost of getting you better and back to work after illness, while TPD will help you manage the costs of living if your injuries or illness mean you can’t return to work.


What’s the difference between Trauma and Income Protection Insurance?


Income Protection insurance will usually cover 75% of your income if you’re unable to work, allowing you to maintain your lifestyle and pay for your regular items such as food, mortgage, bills etc. The lump sum payment from your Trauma insurance will help you with medical costs, paying debts and adjustments to your home for medical purposes.


Please contact us for an initial confidential chat to ascertain if we will be able to assist you in lodging a claim, Christine would love to help.