Christine has been in the Financial Services Industry for over 20 years. Christine has a passion for helping people and am privileged to be able to help clients through what can be the most stressful and frightening time of their lives.
The claims process can be a confusing and stressful time dealing with claim forms, insurance companies, doctors and all the other requirements that go with lodging a claim. Not to mention the reason why you are needing to lodge a claim in the first place, be it an accident, illness or losing a loved one. The claims process can be overwhelming, but don’t worry, we'll handle all of that for you, allowing you to focus on the more important things like your recovery and getting on with your life.
Over the last 3 years, we have helped our clients claim over $10,000,000 in successful claims, through both Retail and Industry funds as well as mortgage insurance direct through finance providers. So even if your insurance policy was not purchased through us, we can still help you through the process.
Now that the unexpected has happened, what do you do?
Claim time is when your insurance policy really proves itself. It’s when the financial backup plan you have put into place “just in case” kicks in to provide financial security for you and your family.
As your designated Claims Manager, can assist you with the entire claims process.
"I understand you are going through a difficult time and I aim to make the claims process as easy as possible for you so that you can concentrate on your recovery and getting on with your life" - Christine Morgan
There can be a lot to think about when it comes to making a claim. Forms to complete, paperwork to sort, health professionals to contact, the list goes on. We will guide you through the entire process and provide you with guidance on the best approach with regards to your claim to achieve the best possible outcome.
Many insurers also offer additional support services that you may not be aware of. Depending on your policy, you may be entitled to an independent counselor, or rehabilitation services where appropriate. Some insurers also offer a financial planning benefit, so that you can get professional advice on how to make the most of your claimed benefit for your family’s financial future.
And many, many more...
1. Contact Financial Framework on (08) 6144 4000 and speak to your Financial Adviser, or ask for our Claims Manager, Christine Morgan.
2. We’ll discuss your claim, including other benefits that you may be eligible to receive.
3. We will contact the insurer to notify them of your claim and obtain the relevant Claim Forms.
4. Your Personal Claims Manager will sit down with you and go through your claim forms in detail.
5. Your claim is submitted to the Insurer and we liaise with them to ensure that all the relevant information is obtained to assess your claim.
6. Once your claim has been assessed, you will either receive your benefit payment or, in some cases, your claim may be declined. If your claim is declined, we will source every possible avenue to have your claim reviewed and will go in to battle with the insurance companies if appropriate.
7. We provide ongoing claims management for those who are on long term Income Protection or Business Expense Claims.
8. We will liaise with Centrelink where appropriate.